Ken is the author of a number of thought-provoking books and articles, a sought after international keynote speaker and he is fascinated by the possibilities of the organisation in a modern context.
He is also a board advisor to Accounting Comes Alive International and a friend.
Why? On his website* there is this choice:
- Pay $10 now, or
- Download it for free, read and within a month reflect on it’s worth to you. Then decide what to pay.
- It’s a fantastic book. My pulse raced during some of the stories.
- I will happily pay more.
- I’ve recommended the book to many, now including you!
- If they/you had to pay, I would have hesitated.
- Several have downloaded a copy. Many/most/all will pay.
- The incremental cost to Laloux is zero.
But does this analysis miss the point?
Our core purpose has to be to deliver value. If not, how else can we reasonably succeed long term? If so, why should clients pay for anything that doesn’t? Aren't they more likely to pay a premium for something that truly does?
Laloux’s book delivered for me.
Take a risk. Download it.
But don’t say you weren’t warned!
(Disclosure: I have no connection to/with Frederic Laloux.)