- To advocate for the public awareness of accounting literacy as a distinct form of literacy, and as an essential social skill
- To support challenged communities to access accounting literacy education
- People manage their personal finances better,
- More effective businesses create more jobs
- Public resources are used more accountably
For many years we and our global network of partners have provided pro-bono training to underserved communities in Africa, Australia and North America.
Now we are creating this separate non-profit entity as a supportive center-of-gravity for those efforts, and to bring together the best minds in the world to determine how we can do the most good for the most people, as quickly and efficiently as possible.
I hope you will join us.
Best regards, Peter