Launched in 2001, West LegalEdcenter is the nation's leading online continuing legal education (CLE) service.
The West LegalEdcenter library contains nearly 6,000 CLE programs, spanning all learning levels and covering every practice area. Their up-to-the minute programming keeps pace with rapid changes in law and helps legal professionals stay on top of their game. And with easy, online access, people can view programming wherever they are - from home, the office, or while traveling - wherever there is access to the internet. West LegalEdcenter is CLE that's all about you.
The first of 5 courses will be taking place this Wednesday with a different course occurring once a month through the end of the year. The course topics are:
- Color Accounting for Attorneys: Accounting Comes Alive for Lawyers
- Color Accounting for Attorneys: Cash Flow Reporting and Cash Management
- Color Accounting for Attorneys: Poking Holes in Financial Statements
- Color Accounting for Attorneys: EBITDA and Ratio Analysis
- Color Accounting for Attorneys: Business Acumen for Lawyers
Hope to see you there!